Tutorials Video

Do you have video tutorials that cover how to use Visily features?

Hey Danny91, Visily has a youtube channel that offers a tutorial series to help new users get started with our tool.

Feel free to check out this chanel to learn more! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc71KFaHaM5DMVpczjVQ3Rw

no
i dont have any tutorial of how visily features works

1 Like

Hi @oguomatochukwu ,

I’m from Visily. Do you need help with how Visily features work? I can share with you the tutorials or if necessary do a product walkthrough via video call.

Regards.

1 Like

Please I seriously need a tutorial on the features please because this tool looks interesting to me.
Thanks. Just give me a link of it so I can check it out.

Oguoma Tochukwu,
Biochemist

1 Like

Hi @oguomatochukwu ,

For short video tutorials, please visit our Youtube page.

For more readings and detailed guides, please visit our Website. Go to Features or Resources > Help Center tab. We have put a lot of guides there for each specific feature.

Alternatively, you can look around for Q&A in this Community as well.

When you signed up to use our app on a laptop/ desktop, I believed there is an onboarding tutorial that greeted you right upon first entrance. Did you go through it yet? If you want to try them again, please look for “Help menu” button on the bottom right of the app, click open Tutorials and select the tutorials you want to see.

Last but not least, you can book a call with us for a short product walkthrough.

Regards.

1 Like