Input data to chart

Hi, is there any option to input data into chart?

Hello Michelle,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we currently do not support the function of inputting real data for charts. However, we would love to learn more about your specific use case and how this feature would benefit you.

Would you mind sharing some screenshots of your design and explaining in what situations you need to input real data? This will help us gain a better understanding of your needs and enable us to improve our platform to better meet them.

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our platform. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks, Sarah. There are some parts of my design that I want to demo the real data instead of random ones. This surely will help my presentation be more concise.

Great to hear back from you, Michelle.

In order for us to better prioritize our support for certain features, we encourage you to post your request on our Canny page. By doing so, you and other users can upvote the feature request and receive notifications when we have any updates regarding it.

Thank you for your feedback and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns. Have a great day!