Visily’s minigame - POST & WIN 🔥

We are hosting a mini-game for our beloved members - POST & WIN

The game rules are as simple as its name: Post a comment or start a topic to win a $200 Amazon gift card! Become our lucky winner by:

• Simply start a topic or post a comment on any existing topic in our 6 categories from today until 23:59 30 Aug, 2022 GMT+7.
  • The post must:
    • Be relevant to each category and be at least 30 words in length.
    • Not contain any offensive or malicious content.
    • Be original; do not copy others’ posts or comments.
      • In cases where the comparative similarity of posts exceeds 80%, only the first one is considered valid.
  • By end of 2 Sep, 2022, Visily will announce one lucky user who gets a $200 Amazon gift card.

Join us now to spread Visily to our fellow community members! Few steps and you are already closer to winning. We are looking forward to your posts and your support!

Note: Any dispute , controversy or claim arising during and after this event shall be determined by Visily.

9 Likes

I Want To Shine By Making Beautiful AI Design Exploring The Best In Me With Visily Making Things More Beautifully Truly Madly Deeply …Happiness Together With Visily Inspiring My Imaginations.

3 Likes

Is this event still available?

3 Likes

Hi @jae321 ,
Yes, the event lasted until 23:59 30 Aug, 2022 GMT+7.
Join us to be the lucky winner who won $200 Amazon Gift card now. :star_struck:
Good luck mate!

3 Likes

To @arundeo

And We Want To Shine By Helping You Design Super Pretty UI, Together We Are Supreme!!!
:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Thank You So much …For Giving Us The Best Solutions For Our Creativity… Making Our Dream Work Into Reality :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I think I’m the best and most creative designer ever.

2 Likes

I will be the best animation ui designer ever

1 Like

Hi @blessingokoro678 ,

I believe you are. Let’s share your work here with us so we can all appreciate and learn from them :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi
I think it’s best way for everyone :blush: to create own design and everyone shows the own talent for design
Anyone can help with that design and work ing design and create beautiful and better things in design
Most important we all want to better design for visily

Hi Friends With Visily We Can Create More Catchy And Beautiful Design That Add More Power To Our Project Work As a Creator I feel Visily Giving More Edge To My Creativity That Makes My Work More Perfect More Vibrant …Welcome To A Beautiful World With Visily…:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I don’t know very much about visily but i realy meant that prize money

Hi @5186fauzfaheem ,

Visily is very easy to use and let you design effortlessly.

Check it out at app.visily.ai, it takes only a few seconds to sign up and get started.

Regards,

This a great way to increase engagement, love it.
Awesome product, awesome comunity!
Thanks a lot Visily!

1 Like

I came to know about this website and event through an Instagram post, the website looks good, simplistic and interesting, the pre-build themes are also very catchy and trendy.
Thank you

I am trying to build an application with my team and the themes look promising also the tool seems really easy to use and I was able to create mockups for a couple of screens quickly.

The website seems very useful for new learners in this field and the user interface is also minimalistic, smooth and also have full of customisation in themes and templates

Thank You So Much for organizing this Fabulous contest… Love It To Win it… Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Is the event finally over?

Hi guys! The mini-game result is here! :tada:

First of all, thank you guys a lot for joining the event and being active in the Visily Community. We really appreciate your sharings, feedback, and engagements. :raised_hands:

It’s motivating to see new topics being created and discussions keep flowing.

Now to the important part, the winner of “POST & WIN” receiving a $200 Amazon gift card is @chizaram.igolo !

Congratulations! :partying_face: Our moderators will be in touch within 24 hours.

Thanks again! We’ll come back soon with more intriguing stuff! :star_struck:

Until next time :wave:

1 Like