Made with Visily Challenge - Share your design now!

A - HOW TO PARTICIPATE

The sky is our limit. There are no restrictions on the content. Just you on the design! :rainbow:

1 - Record short videos or take screenshots of your design with Visily - could be anything! :movie_camera:

Simply capture your design and share it with us, as long as it was #MadewithVisily, everything is accepted!

2 - Upload to your social media with hashtag #MadewithVisily and tag us! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Showcase your design with us on any of these platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and even TikTok! We’re in every area! :star2:

3 - Bring the whole crew in and spread your ideas!

Feel free to tag your friends :family_man_man_girl_girl: to bounce ideas or simply challenge them :muscle:!

Note:

1. Your submission should not contain any offensive or malicious content.
  2. Please ensure that the submission is entirely your own creation. If there are any disputes regarding ownership, the result of the challenge will automatically be forfeited.

B. AWARDS

Three lucky creators will win a $100 Amazon gift card each, totaling $300 in prizes. One winner will be chosen from each channel.

T&Cs:

• Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising during or after this event shall be determined by Visily. If there are identical outcomes from both social media and form submissions, we will redraw to guarantee that everyone has an equal opportunity to win.
  • Please note that any public submissions you make are subject to potential use for marketing purposes.

C. TIMELINE

• The submissions will be accepted from March 16, 2023, and will close on May 15, 2023.
  • The winners will be announced on May 30, 2023
3 Likes

Wow! This is awesome🤩
So all i have to do is screenshot design made with Visily and post on my socials with #MadewithVisily

You guys are giving me opportunity to post more than just art on my Instagram

2 Likes

Did i miss the winner announcement?

Dear Team please announce the winners.

1 Like

Hi wontscareu, I wanted to reach out and let you know that the game Made With Visily has been extended until May 15th! That means we have even more time to explore and enjoy all of the exciting challenges and activities that the game has to offer.
Thank you so much for your participation in the game so far. Your enthusiasm and dedication have not gone unnoticed, and we’re thrilled to be able to offer you and other Visily’s fellow UI enthusiasts more time to continue exploring and showcasing your creativity.
We’ll keep you updated on any new developments or challenges that arise as we approach the new deadline, so please stay tuned! In the meantime, keep up the great work, and have fun playing Made With Visily!

2 Likes

Hi arundeo, as I commented above for wontscareu, I’m excited to let you know that the game Made With Visily has been extended until May 15th! Enjoy even more time exploring all the fun challenges and activities.
Thank you for your participation so far. Keep showcasing your creativity, and stay tuned for any new developments or challenges!
Best regards,

1 Like

We’re absolutely in love with the incredible designs #madewithVisily!

Our team has selected a few that really caught our eye, and we’ll be reaching out to the winners this week. Thank you all for participating! Keep designing and sharing using #madewithVisily. This is just the beginning of many more exciting challenges to come, so stay tuned and stay creative! :wink::wink:

#Visily #VisilyAI #DesignInspiration

4 Likes

Dear Madam please announce the winners.

Dear Madam please announce the winners of made with visily contest.

Dear Madam please announce the winners of made with visily contest

Hello arundeo,

Thank you for your participation in the #madewithVisily contest. We appreciate your enthusiasm and effort. We have already contacted and awarded the winners of this contest. Thank you once again for your participation, and we appreciate your support.