Layered versions of a screen

Hi, I already told this to the Visily team, but just wanted to check if other Visily users would want the same feature:

Today we create a full featured screen, but when we build it, it will be delivered in phases/versions. Therefor we want to minimize the screen (only the things they need to build) for the developers in a first version. But the also want to have a look at the goal/end state. Today I have to copy the screen, and delete components where the 2 screens tend to get of sync.
It would be great to have kind of layers on a screen/component: First version, Second version, …. So you can filter versions on the same screen but they stay in sync.

2 Likes

The layers sound complicated (to me)

For our team we currently do the same :smiley:

I see the real pain for us is when we duplicate too many screens, then if we change one element, we have to manually copy & paste to other screens. :sob:

1 Like

Hi,

I think both needs are all legit and it depends a lot on how each team carries out their workflow.

What @Michelle_Hartley mentions has been repeatedly asked for by many teams, hence, we have already put it in our plan for development.

And @Bart.Slaets, last time you raise this request to us, I forgot to ask for some of your screens for reference. Can you share with us 1 screen with the Current version and one with the Future version so we can imagine how each version differs from the other and how the design looks when a user switches from one version to another?
That will help us a lot.

Thanks, guys.