Introduce yourself đź‘Ź

Say hi and let the community know where you’re from, what you do, and anything else fun you’d like to share. :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Hi everybody, my name is Jo. I am a Business Analyst based in Austin, Texas. I’ve been using Visily to create wireframes for in my company and haven’t looked back. Hope to connect and share experience with others.

4 Likes

Good day!
Newbie UI UX designer here and hungry for learning.
Glad to connect and see you guys around!

3 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the Visily community! We’re so glad to have you. If you have any questions or requests, please do reach out. And, if you want to show off or get feedback on designs, check out the Design & Get Feedbacks topic here: Design & Get Feedbacks

2 Likes

Hello! We look forward to learning with you! :grin:

1 Like

Wassup everybody. My name is Junho. I run a boutique branding agency out of the Tri-state area. I joined this community to learn and get some inspiration for my clients’ UI designs.

3 Likes

Hi Junho,
Welcome to Visily Community. Hope you have good time here!
Let’s connect, share & have fun :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I am designing UI for the front end of our business website. We are The Freelance Lounge, the largest freelancing server on discord. I and my team are currently working day and night to make our dream come true. In this hectic schedule Visily.ai has really made things easy for us, we can design and work together and its really easy and neat. I am glad to be a part of Visily community, hoping to meet like minded individuals. Have a great day!

You can check us out on : The Freelance Lounge (Discord)

2 Likes

Hi @wontscareu,

Welcome and all the best to your team at The Freelance Lounge.

I’m thrilled that Visily has helped to take some load out of your busy schedule. This is a great compliment to us as we always try to make UI design faster and simpler.

Please continue to support Visily and contribute to this community.

P/S: If your team faces any obstacles while using Visily and don’t feel like sharing it publicly, please let me know. We can offer close support via group chat.

4 Likes

Hello,

I’m Sarah, a product designer based in Nigeria. I just stumbled across visily 2 months ago and tried it out last month. I’m in awe of the speed and productivity of designing with visily.

Happy to be part of the community. :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Hello @sarahgift2012,

Welcome to the community. I hope you can get a lot out of this community while also being a great contributor to it ^^.

Thanks for vouching for Visily. We will continue to build greater and better features with your feedback.

Regards.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone my name is Mac Eames I’m a Nigerian and a UX designer based in Nigeria, looking forward to learn and meet new people

Hi @tijanihabeeb121,

Pleased to e-meet you and welcome to the community.

Let this place be your go-to choice for sharing about UX, your design work, and last but not least, your tips and feedback when using Visily.

Regards.

Hello everyone! My name is Chizaram. I am a Full-Stack Web Developer from Nigeria. I recently started using Visily and I love it. I’ve been using Visily to experiment with designs and I’m gradually integrating it into my workflow.

I’m glad to connect with everyone and be part of this wonderful community.

2 Likes

Hey, My name is Jerome from the Philippines. I specialize in conceptualization and digital advertising, strategic planning, and branding that drive engagement through creativity, innovation, and strategy.

I am thrilled with this platform. It helps me a lot to create more UI for my business.

Hey, What’s your email address? I’d like to chitchat with you.

All the Best,
Jerome

2 Likes

Hi @chizaram.igolo, @jeromepflores ,

Welcome to the community. I’m glad you enjoy Visily and this community.
Let’s together build this into a prosperous community where everyone feel safe to post and share.

If you want to chitchat with me and the Visily team, drop a message to product@visily.ai, I will personally reply to each email :smiling_face:.

Happy designing.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words; I’ll email you :wink:

I already sent you an email :slight_smile: Subject is “Community”

All the Best,
Jerome

Hi, everyone,I am a student and just exploring the visily, and just amazed with its features and Design of this Web(visily).