Crop images/icons as a shape

I want to crop the icon and image (see attachment). Does Visily support this?

Hi Frank,

To crop an image or icon in Visily, you can place it inside a container and then select “Clip” from the toolbar. This will crop the parts of the image or icon that are outside the container or shape. If you need to undo the clipping, you can always select “Unclip.” Please refer to the attached video 1 for a demo of this process.

Additionally, you can also adjust select any image, double-click to crop, and adjust its corner radius. Please refer to the attached video 2 for a demo of this feature.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with. Have a great day!

Instead of painstakingly inserting each icon, I believe you should utilize backdrop pictures. It is both speedier and more decorative. Also, you could use the Image option in Library, it got free image sources too.

Great suggestion, Ami! That’s one way to do it too. You can upload your own images or use free image sources from Unsplash and Pixabay. Hope this helps speed up your design process.

Thank you all for your helpful responses! I didn’t know that Visily had free image sources, so this is really useful information. I’ll definitely give it a try and see how it works for me.

We’re glad to help, Frank. Please let me know if you have any further questions or if there is anything else we can assist you with. Have a great day!